Participants will receive an introductory lesson on the pottery wheel.
Workshop Structure and What to Expect
Participants will be oriented and given a demonstration on the pottery wheel. Participants are then given a set of tools, clay, and can begin throwing.
- You can expect to throw for about 1.5 hours. 20 minutes is reserved at the end of the workshop for cleanup.
- 2.5 hours
- Throw with stoneware clay
- Participants may keep up to two pots and will choose their glazes before the end of the workshop
- Lauren will trim, glaze & fire your pottery
- Participants can pickup their creations ~1 month later
- Classes take place at Studio Norae, located in a comfortable home based setting in Kane'ohe, HI. Address and parking details will be provided to students upon registration.
- Ages 16+
Please choose your workshop date & time
Workshops may be canceled for a full refund up until 1 week prior to the event. Within 1 week of the event, there is a fee equal to 50% of the cost of the original booking to cancel.
This policy does not change for unexpected life events, obligations or illness.
There is no refund or rescheduling for no shows.