Classes run from May 11 - June 1.
This 4-week class will be an intermediate level wheel throwing class. Within this once-a-week class, students will explore the lidded form on the potter's wheel.
*Students must have taken the 6 week wheel class and feel comfortable throwing the cylinder.
In this class, you can expect to learn how to:
- Create vases
- Throw a jar with a fitting lid
- Create and assemble all the parts of a teapot
- Classes take place at Studio Norae, located in a comfortable home based setting in Kane'ohe, HI.
- Classes will meet once a week for 3 hours. Please expect to leave ~15 mins after class to account for cleanup.
- Please ensure you are able to make all of the classes before registering. There are no makeup classes.
- Each class is limited to a max of 3 students to ensure ample 1-1 instruction and support.
- Shared tools and all materials are included in your class
- Please note that additional clay & open studio time is not included in this course.